Monday, February 16, 2009

Watercolor Painting Classes Under Way

Beginner Watercolor Classes in Progress
My watercolor classes at the Delmarva Discovery Center have been a lot of fun to date. We are going into our third week and have covered many areas such as brushes, paper and other supplies as well as color mixing and procedures such as washes and glazing. We will complete two small painted studies and a full size watercolor painting. I am fortunate to have a great group of students in both our morning and our evening classes. You can check out my upcoming March classes at the Delmarva Discovery Center. We will present beginner I and beginner II watercolor painting classes. Click here to go to their website.

1 comment:

Naquaiya said...

Hi Doris, I am intrigued by your watercolor class...let's keep each other posted on class projects and progressions. Your picture here is beautiful and is worth a thousand words.