Friday, December 4, 2009

Christmas Card Painting

5"x 7" Watercolor & Ink on 140 lb Paper
My weekly open studio workshop at the Delmarva Discovery Center demo this week was about painting the master image for a Christmas Card. I also talked about how to send them to get them printed and a little about how to print them at home. I painted this little folk-art-style church scene as an example. We had fun deciding what the participants wanted to paint for their own cards and some actually painted theirs. I generally do not send cards but may actually send a few this year. Click on the image to see it better. I hope you like this little sketch!

1 comment:

Luray va accommodations said...

Well, it is a beautiful painting and the artist is a very deep profound and he is an expert in his work..